Geoffrey Stuart, Associate Attorney
Geoffrey Stuart joined Starr Sackin PLLC in the Summer of 2014 as an Associate Attorney. His areas of practice include criminal defense, litigation, juvenile law, and child protective proceeding defense. He has a successful trial record in Lapeer County and Genesee County Circuit Courts where he has obtained not guilty verdicts for his clients.
Geoff has been cochairman of the Lapeer County Great Start Collaborative since 2010 and a board member with the Lapeer Family Literacy Center since 2011. He has served as secretary, vice president and president of the Lapeer County Bar Association. At the prosecutor’s office he focused on family law issues including child abuse and neglect and child support actions. Geoff was an assistant prosecuting attorney from 1990 until 2014.
ABOUT GEOFFREY STUART
Law School: Thomas M Cooley Law School (ranked 27th out of 106 graduates) Admitted: 1988, Michigan
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Lapeer County Bar Association
- Lapeer County Defense Bar
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Lapeer Family Literary Center – Legal Counsel
- Lapeer County Great Start Collaborative – Board Member, Co-Chairman
- Southern Links Trailways Association – Sustaining Member