We understand the serious consequences that may result from being prosecuted for committing a crime, if you are not represented by a zealous advocate.
We will take the time to meet with you, listen to what happened and devise and execute a strategy with the goal of exonerating you or minimizing the effect your offense will have on your record.
Morgan Starr Sackin PLLC has experience handling all felonies and misdemeanors, including, but not limited to:
- Drunk Driving / DUI, including operating while impaired and operating under the influence of drugs
- Drug Crimes, including possession of marijuana, cocaine or any controlled substance and possession with intent to deliver
- Weapons Charges, including carrying a concealed weapon, felony firearm, felon in possession, brandishing and assault with a dangerous weapon
- Property Crimes, such as breaking and entering and home invasion
- Theft and White Collar Crime, including larceny, embezzlement, shoplifting, retail fraud, common fraud, robbery, forgery, uttering and publishing, auto theft bribery, public corruption
- Sex Crimes, including criminal sexual conduct, internet sex crimes, solicitation, prostitution and indecent exposure
- Traffic Violations, including speeding, driving while license suspended and reckless driving