Ms. Starr focuses her general practice on family law matters, social security representation, criminal defense, real estate and construction claims, civil law matters, and estate planning. She actively practices law in Lapeer, Oakland, and Genesee County. Clients appreciate the personalized service and vigorous representation that they receive from Ms. Starr.
Ms. Starr holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Michigan State University. She received her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
She is a Principal Attorney of the firm.
ABOUT COLLEEN M. STARR
Admitted to Practice:
- Michigan State Bar, 2010
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Michigan, 2013
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Lapeer County Bar Association
- Christmas for Kids Committee Member
- Lapeer Defense Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Autism Speaks
- Red Cross
- Salvation Army
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2015 – Hour Detroit
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2016 – Hour Detroit
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2017 – Hour Detroit